Mabul Water Bungalows is a new floating resort located on the Coast of Mabul Island, overlooking the infamous Sipadan Island. With some of the world greatest dive sites of Sipadan just a 15 minute boat ride away; Mabul Water Bungalows is ideally situated for people who love to dive.
The 15 wooden bungalows that make up Mabul Water Bungalows are exquisitely furnished with contemporary furniture and décor. Each bungalow comes equipped with all the usual mod cons including, bathroom with hot/cold water, shower, toilet, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, TV with satellite channels, mini bar, coffee/team maker, hair dryer and your own private balcony offering amazing views of the clear turquoise waters around you.
When you’re taking a break from diving you won’t find yourselves twiddling your thumbs as Mabul Water Bungalows has many other facilities including a large open air restaurant, souvenir shop, business center with internet service, full dive center, underwater video center, health spa and free WIFI internet access.
We would defiantly recommend Mabul Water Bungalows to anyone wanting to dive Sipadan but wouldn’t suggest it if you have non-divers in your group.
Facilities & Services
- Business Centre
- Wireless Internet Access
- Table Tennis
- Beach Volleyball
- Ocean Kayaking
- Spa Treatments
- PADI Diving Courses
- Nitrox Diving
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool Jacuzzi
Sample Itinerary (4D/3N)
|Days 2 - 3||
|2 days / 1 night||Online Discounts||Online Discounts|
|3 days / 2 nights||Online Discounts||Online Discounts|
|4 days / 3 nights||Online Discounts||Online Discounts|
|5 days / 4 nights||Online Discounts||Online Discounts|
- Transfer between: Tawau Semporna Jetty – Mabul Water Bungalows – Tawau by van and speedboat
- Bungalow type accommodation on twin-sharing basis with attached bathroom and the facilities of hot shower and air-conditioned
- Provide 3 boat dives daily either on Sipadan, Mabul or Kapalai Island except on arrival and departure days
- Unlimited dives from Mabul’s House Reef
- All meals and hot beverage
- Afternoon snacks served after 3rd dive
- Tanks, Weight and Belt are provided
- Sipadan permit
- Alcoholic beverage
- Anything not stated