Occupying a beautiful stretch of white sandy beach on Mabul island, Borneo Divers Mabul Resort provides effortless water access for shore and boat diving. The resort has a quiet and un-crowded atmosphere which is perfect for those of you who want to relax and unwind. With over 30 private semi-detached cottages, Borneo Divers Mabul Resort makes sure there is always enough room for guests. Due to the dive sites being within close proximity to the resort it makes things easy to return for your surface intervals and enjoy the cool tropical breeze on your private veranda.
Borneo Divers Mabul Resort also has a very well equipped conference centre which makes it ideal for meetings, exhibitions or company getaways. The Borneo Divers Mabul Resort’s conference centre can easily accommodate up to 80 attendees and with facilities like LCD digital projector, slide projector, overhead projector, PA system, podium and white board you won’t have to worry about bringing your equipment with you.
The topography in the waters around Borneo Divers Mabul Resort is vastly different from the sheer walls of neighboring Sipadan, with shallow, sandy bottoms and gentle declines, Borneo Divers Mabul Resort is ideal for first timers or beginners. You will also be able to participate in a PADI diving course to improve your diving abilities, while still enjoying the wondrous marine life found living in the reef surrounding the island.
Mabul Island is home to many strange and exotic creatures, you will be able to see dozens of species of Nudibranchs, Shrimps, Crabs, Eels and Fishes. With the bottom being quite sandy the diving won’t be as “mucky” as some other macro dive sites. You will be able to find some rare creatures like Blue Ring Octopus, Flamboyant Cuttlefish and Mandarin Fish in the area; you will also be able to see species of Sea Horses and Pipefish. If you are a photographer or videographer and would like to snap a certain species just let the expert Borneo Divers guides know and they will be more than happy to take you to areas where you will be more likely to see them.
Borneo Divers Mabul Resort is one of the cheapest alternatives to diving in Sipadan and narrowly missed out being rated as one of our budget resorts. You can save yourself quite a bit of cash when compared to resorts such Mabul Water Bungalows or Sipadan Water Village. If you have any questions or special requirements contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Event Hall (100 paxs Theatre Setting)
- Three (3) Bars
- Recreational & Sport Facilities
- Professional Underwater Video and Filming Center.
- Full Service Dive Center
- Library & TV room
- FREE Wireless Internet Broadband Access
- Swimming Pool
- GAZEBO Beach Side Massage/ Manicure & Pedicure
- SEADOO DPV( Diver Propulsion Vehicle)
Sample Itinerary (5D/4N)
|Days 2 - 4|
|Per Night||MYR 765.00||MYR 615.00|
- Schedule land transfer from Tawau Airport to Semporna return by van / coach
- (1st Schedule – 07:45am and 2nd Schedule – 02:20pm)
- Schedule boat transfer from Semporna to Mabul Island return
- Semi-Detached chalet at Mabul Island
- 3 meals a day plus light snacks and beverages while at the Dive Resort (except alcoholic and/ or carbonated soft drinks)
- 3 boat dives a day between Mabul, Kapalai, Sipadan, Si Amil or Mantabuan Island with Professional Divemaster
- Unlimited Jetty House Reef Dive in Mabul Island (Conditions Applied)
- Boat, tanks, weight and weightbelt
- Equipment Rental
- Sipadan dive permit @ RM40.00 per person per day.
- Alcoholic drinks
- Anything not stated